Get Involved in WeHateToWaste
Here’s how you can learn more about the no-waste lifestyle, and share your own strategies, ideas and tips with others in our global learning community who are passionate about preventing household waste, conserving natural resources and getting the most from the products we buy.
Share Your Own Stories, Tips and Favorite Products
- Read and comment on our blog posts. They’re divided into eight categories representing eight different aspects of living a no-waste lifestyle.
- Submit your own post, as a guest blogger or an ‘official wastewatcher’. Learn more
- Check out our Tips page and email us your favorite ones.
- Take our Survey and express your views. (Right now we want to know what you think about food waste.)
Get Free Blog Posts and Learn about Free Offers
Sign up for our mailing list. (Just fill in your email in the box to the right.) It’s free! Get the latest posts and tips as soon as they are published. Learn about free offers and win prizes when you share your ideas for new products, participate in surveys, and test out new products from our sponsors.
Check out our Store to find useful resources like books and products that support the no-waste lifestyle. Current featured items include: Jocelyn Deprez’s book, The Refrigerator Files: A Guide to Creative Makeovers For Your Leftovers , Jacquie’s book, The New Rules of Green Marketing, and our new WeHateToWaste People Towels.
Help Spread the Word on Social Media
- Like us on Facebook. Share your photos and tips with friends.
- Follow us our Twitter.
- Visit our Pinterest boards and start pinning.
Support our Sponsors
Learn more about our Sponsors who actively support the no-waste lifestyle in their businesses and organizations. They help make WeHateToWaste.com possible.