Get Involved in WeHateToWaste
Thanks for your interest in WeHatetoWaste and learning more about the no-waste lifestyle. Here’s how you can get started sharing your stories, ideas and tips with other waste watchers in our global community who are passionate like you are about preventing waste, conserving natural resources and getting the most from the products you buy.
Share Your Own Stories, Tips and Favorite Products
- Read and comment on our blog posts. They’re grouped according to the eight holistic ways it takes to live a no-waste lifestyle.
- Submit a own post of your own, or become an ‘official waste watcher’ when you choose to make WeHateToWaste your exclusive blogging platform. Learn more
- Check out our Tips page and share your favorite tips for preventing waste at home and at work.
- Take our latest Survey and express your views. (Right now we want to know what you think about food waste.)
Get Free Blog Posts and Learn about Free Offers
Join our community of waste watchers by signing up for our mailing list (See box to the right.) It’s free! Get the latest posts and tips as soon as they are published. Learn about free offers and win prizes when you share your ideas for new products, participate in surveys, and test out new products from companies and other organizations who want to spread the no-waste lifestyle to all consumers.
Check out our Store to find useful resources like books and products that support the no-waste lifestyle. Featured items include: Jocelyn Deprez’s book, The Refrigerator Files: A Guide to Creative Makeovers For Your Leftovers , Jacquie’s book, The New Rules of Green Marketing, and our new WeHateToWaste People Towels.
Help Spread the Word on Social Media
- Like us on Facebook. Share your photos and tips with friends.
- Follow us our Twitter.
- Visit our Pinterest boards and start pinning.
Support our Sponsors
Learn more about our Sponsors who actively support the no-waste lifestyle in their companies and organizations. They help make WeHateToWaste.com possible.