We want to create a community of like-minded waste-haters who are willing to share what they do. So, together we can spread the word to the rest of the world how much fun watching our waste can be — and how much money, time, and space we save doing it (not to mention saving the planet.) Don’t waste another minute! Please get involved with us. Here’s how:
- Subscribe to the WeHatetoWaste blog. Receive free updates when new posts are published. (We’re now publishing weekly.)
- Become an Official Waste Watcher when you share your stories and submit a blog post (and preferably more than one!) Simply email it to: WeHatetoWaste[at]gmail[dot]com.
- Check out our Tips page and send us your favorite ones to add.
- Comment on our posts.
- Like us on Facebook. Share your photos and tips with others.
- Follow us our Twitter.
- Visit our Pinterest boards and start pinning.
- Check out our Instagram.
- Take a look at our 500eco.
- Take our Survey and have a chance to win a 16 oz. Nalgene bottle.
- Tell your friends about WeHateToWaste.com
- Check out our Sponsors page to learn more.
- Purchase Jocelyn Deprez’s book, The Refrigerator Files: A Guide to Creative Makeovers For Your Leftovers and start making over your leftovers.
- Check out Jacquie’s book, The New Rules of Green Marketing, and learn more about her firm, J. Ottman Consulting.